This level is aiming to measure whether a candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario.
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® to different project circumstances
This course has been developed in order to take delegates who have already passed the PRINCE2® Foundation examination to the level of PRINCE2® Practitioner.
The course has been designed to make use, in the first instance, of guided self-study so as to bring delegates 'up to speed' with PRINCE2®. It will then move to the classroom for an exam preparation day, which is followed by further revision before the Practitioner exam itself is taken.
- Project Managers & Project Directors
- Project Coordinators & Project Support Staff
- Project Officers
- Project Team Leaders & Team Members
- Programme / Project Management Office Staff
- Project Business Analysts
- Project Schedulers
- Change Managers
There is a pre-requisite for taking certification exam to attend accredited training and to have PRINCE2® Foundation certificate. However you can attend on course only without taking exam nevertheless.
Cena certifikacije je vključena v ceno
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by ITSM CENTER d.o.o. ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.