This level is aiming to measure whether a candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario.
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® to different project circumstances
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Course structure
- Exam style and technique