About the course
In this course, students will gain foundational knowledge of core data concepts and related Microsoft Azure data services. Students will learn about core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will explore fundamental relational data concepts and relational database services in Azure. They will explore Azure storage for non-relational data and the fundamentals of Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn about large-scale data warehousing, real-time analytics, and data visualization.
The audience for this course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course. Successful Azure Data Fundamentals students start with some basic awareness of computing and Internet concepts, and an interest in extracting insights from data.
- Experience using a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge.
- Familiarity with basic data-related concepts, such as working with tables of data in a spreadsheet and visualizing data using charts.
- A willingness to learn through hands-on exploration.
- Describe core data concepts in Azure
- Explain concepts of relational data in Azure
- Explain concepts of non-relational data in Azure
- Identify components of a modern data warehouse in Azure
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals for the
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoVeč o vsebini tečaja