About This Course:
This is an advanced, expert-level course. Although not required to attend, students are strongly encouraged to have taken and passed another associate level certification in the security, compliance and identity portfolio (such as AZ-500, SC-200 or SC-300) before attending this class. This course prepares students with the expertise to design and evaluate cybersecurity strategies in the following areas: Zero Trust, Governance Risk Compliance (GRC), security operations (SecOps), and data and applications. Students will also learn how to design and architect solutions using zero trust principles and specify security requirements for cloud infrastructure in different service models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)..
This course is for experienced cloud security engineers who have taken a previous certification in the security, compliance and identity portfolio. Specifically, students should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas, including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data, and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations. Beginning students should instead take the course SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Highly recommended to have attended and passed one of the associate level certifications in the security, compliance and identity portfolio (such as AZ-500, SC-200 or SC-300)
- Advanced experience and knowledge in identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data and securing applications.
- Experience with hybrid and cloud implementations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies
- Design security for infrastructure
- Design a strategy for data and applications
- Module 1: Build an overall security strategy and architecture
- Module 2: Design a security operations strategy
- Module 3: Design an identity security strategy
- Module 4: Evaluate a regulatory compliance strategy
- Module 5: Evaluate security posture and recommend technical strategies to manage risk
- Module 6: Understand architecture best practices and how they are changing with the Cloud
- Module 7: Design a strategy for securing server and client endpoints
- Module 8: Design a strategy for securing PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS services
- Module 9: Specify security requirements for applications
- Module 10: Design a strategy for securing data
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect for the
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert for the
To become a Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert, you must earn at least one of the following: Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate certification.
*Certificiranje ni vključeno