The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Design & Development course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills focused on developing and deploying software robots. The course assumes no prior knowledge of RPA. It starts with the basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation. It further builds on these concepts and introduces key RPA Design and Development strategies and methodologies, specifically in the context of UiPath products. A student undergoing the course shall develop the competence to design and develop a robot for a defined process. The course also prepares the student for - UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 Exam. The course consists of 40 hours of a theory component and an associated 20 hours of practice/lab exercises component.
This course is intended for industry professionals and University Engineering students who want to acquire the skills of designing and developing robots for process automation.
The student must have basic programming skills to understand and complete the course successfully.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Prepare to become Junior RPA Developers
- Learn the basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation
- Develop familiarity and deep understanding of UiPath tools
- Develop the ability to independently design and create robots for business processes
- Develop skills required to pass UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 Exam
The 40-hour Theory course is divided into 8 lessons:
- Lesson 1: Robotic Process Automation Basics
- Lesson 2: Introduction to UiPath
- Lesson 3: Variables and Arguments
- Lesson 4: Selectors
- Lesson 5: Control Flow
- Lesson 6: Data Manipulation
- Lesson 7: Automation Concepts and Techniques
- Lesson 8: Orchestrator
The Lab component of the course consists of 20 hours of exercises mapped to the Theory portion. Each exercise helps the student practice and apply the skills learned in the Theory section of the course.
Tečaj bo potekal v angleškem jeziku