About the course
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation is the long awaited entry product for PRINCE2 Agile® that means this perfect combination of structured and responsive project management is now a stand alone method. This Foundation level product is perfect for individuals and organisations that would like guidance on how to apply agile development methods to PRINCE2® the world's most popular method of project management.
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation is supported by an exam qualification and accredited training to support its use. PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector, but with the emphasis on an agile approach.
This guidance and training helps individuals and organisations understand the basics of management controls for agile development and is the ideal prerequisite to PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner.
Benefits Of PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- More accessibility to PRINCE2 Agile®.
- World renowned brand – over 1 million people have taken PRINCE2®.
- Will work with any established agile development approach.
- Deliver demonstrable value earlier in your projects.
- Is a collaboratively-built programme that is corporate friendly.
Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Explain the differences between projects and BAU (Business as Usual)
- Describe agile and its common approaches, how and why agile approaches have developed and where they are used.
- Describe the history of agile, its contrast to the waterfall way of working and how the agile manifesto fits in
- Describe the different levels of agile maturity and well-known agile frameworks
- Describe behaviours, concepts and techniques that characterise agile
- Define the PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Describe Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices, including the use of Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFDs)
- Describe the core concepts of Lean start-up
- Describe the use of workshops
- Describe how to transition to agile
- Define Scrum theory and explain the nature of the Scrum team, Scrum events, Scrum artefacts and Sprints