PRINCE2® stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environment. This course teaches a basic knowledge and understanding of Project Management and project-based work, according to the PRINCE2® methodology. Delegates will be able to contribute more effectively as a member of a Project Team.
- Maximise your potential by contributing to Projects in an effective way
- Improve the success rate of Projects through completing on time and meeting defined quality deliverables
- Candidates who are successful in the examination will attain the industry recognised Foundation Certificate in Project Management – a measure of their capability and performance
- A basic knowledge and understanding of project management and project-based work
- Identified the difference between a project and a process
- Been introduced to the components, processes and techniques of PRINCE2® and the relationships that bind them together
- Project Managers & Project Directors
- Project Coordinators & Project Support Staff
- Project Officers
- Project Team Leaders & Team Members
- Programme / Project Management Office Staff
- Project Business Analysts
- Project Schedulers
- Change Managers
There are no formal criteria or pre-requisites for candidates wishing to attend this course, though some familiarity with Project Management terminology and an appreciation of their own business environment is strongly recommended.
Cena certifikacije je vključena v ceno.
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by ITSM CENTER d.o.o. ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.