About this course:
The Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft Teams Application Developer role. In this course, students will learn how to build collaboration solutions leveraging 4 central elements of the Microsoft 365 platform: implementing Microsoft identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, and building applications for Microsoft Teams.
In Implement Microsoft identity, students will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implementing authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph. In Work with Microsoft Graph, students will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph. In Extend and customize Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, students will learn about SharePoint Framework web parts, extensions, and how to package and deploy a SPFx solution. In Build apps for Microsoft Teams, students will look at the components of a Teams App, work with webhooks, tabs, conversational bots, and other Microsoft Teams app capabilities. They will also learn to deploy Microsoft Teams apps.
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as adeveloper. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basicunderstanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoftidentities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, andpermission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developingsolutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePointFramework through all phases of software development.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Implementing Microsoft Identity
- Working with Microsoft Graph
- Determining workload platform targets
- Integration Points, including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, and SharePoint Framework
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services for the
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoVeč o vsebini tečaja