About the course:
Do you want to learn more about Dynamics 365? This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, the core capabilities of customer engagement apps as well as with each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Dynamics 365 Field Service. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on-labs.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) course is targeted to those looking to familiarize themselves with and gain a broad exposure to the marketing, sales, customer service, and field service capabilities of Dynamics 365.
This audience wants to explore the features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, and Dynamics 365 Field Service.
People in various roles and stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. The course is designed for IT professionals, business stakeholders, entrepreneurs, students, and people starting or changing careers who want to be exposed to the marketing, sales, customer service, and field service capabilities of Dynamics 365.
None. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful but isn't necessary.
- Navigate the Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Explore common Dynamics 365 activities and integration options
- Explore Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Explore other marketing capabilities and apps
- Explore Dynamics 365 Sales
- Use sales capabilities
- Explore Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Examine knowledge management in Dynamics 365 Customer Service and related apps
- Explore Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe the scheduling process
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: MB-910: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) for the
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoVeč o vsebini tečaja