About this course
This course provides learners with a broad overview of Dynamics 365 applications. We will introduce you each of the applications, articulate their business value, and discuss and demo core functionality. We will cover Dynamics 365 security, reporting, and familiarize you with data and product integrations available.
This course is targeted to learners who want to acquire a solid grounding in the fundamentals of Dynamics 365.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Distinguish between the different Dynamics 365 applications
- Articulate the business value and core functionality of the Dynamics 365 apps
- Describe artificial intelligence (AI) and mixed reality (MR)
- Define the digital transformation loop
- Describe cloud-based security
- Summarize role-based security in Dynamics 365
- Explain Dynamics 365 reporting options
- Give examples of cross-Dynamics app integration
- Describe Office 365 and Dynamics 365 integration