About this course
Dynamics 365 Field Service helps organizations better position themselves in the market by providing a variety of tools that assist in identifying and scheduling resources and managing workloads for mobile workers. This course will equip students with the skills necessary to identify and configure the key components that are used to deliver Field Service and mobile solutions. Key topics include identifying the organizational considerations that will drive configuration decisions and common configuration aspects. This course helps students better understand the bigger picture and end goals focused around implementations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
This course is designed for IT professionals with experience or interest in delivering Field Service solutions for large-scale customers.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key components involved in Field Service Implementations.
- Define the products and services that will be delivered to customers.
- Determine which pricing options to use in specific scenarios.
- Determine which resources are required.
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant for the
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoVeč o vsebini tečaja