About this course:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service offers any organization an opportunity for customer success. Using tools such as automatic case creation and queue management frees up your time to dedicate it where you can have a greater impact, directly with your customers.
Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from creating cases to interacting with customers to resolving those cases. Once you’ve resolved those cases you can learn from data analysis the key details to help you resolve similar cases faster or avoid new issues altogether.
A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure the customer service app
- Identify common customer service scenarios
- Complete a case resolution process
- Analyze customer service data
- Automate case management record processing
- Create and use knowledge articles
- Create and use entitlements and service level agreements
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant for the
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoVeč o vsebini tečaja