The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module is a 5-day course, designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
The transition module enables candidates to recognise their previous achievements while still gaining the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
The module will provide information on the key elements of the following modules from ITIL 4:
- ITIL 4 Foundation (1st day)
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (2nd day)
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (3rd day)
- ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT (4th day)
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve. (5th day)
- A review of the main differences between ITIL v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, compared to ITIL 4’s service value system model and its 34 practices
- A review of the SVS model and its components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and a review of ITIL 4’s 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- Key concepts and teachings from the three ITIL 4 advanced IT Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support; Drive Stakeholder Value; High Velocity
- IT Key concepts and teachings from the ITIL Strategist advanced book and course – "Direct, Plan & Improve"
- A review and ample discussion of the examinable agenda items, at the end of each module
- Practice exams and sample opportunity to reinforce the key concepts needed for the exam.
This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL v3 credits and passed the ITIL 4 foundation exam.
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. Candidates can continue to collect their v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to take the transition module when it is launched.
Certificiranje je vključeno v ceno.