About the course:
In this course, the student will learn about the data engineering as it pertains to working with batch and real-time analytical solutions using Azure data platform technologies. Students will begin by understanding the core compute and storage technologies that are used to build an analytical solution. The students will learn how to interactively explore data stored in files in a data lake. They will learn the various ingestion techniques that can be used to load data using the Apache Spark capability found in Azure Synapse Analytics or Azure Databricks, or how to ingest using Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse pipelines. The students will also learn the various ways they can transform the data using the same technologies that is used to ingest data. They will understand the importance of implementing security to ensure that the data is protected at rest or in transit. The student will then show how to create a real-time analytical system to create real-time analytical solutions.
The primary audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about data engineering and building analytical solutions using data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure. The secondary audience for this course data analysts and data scientists who work with analytical solutions built on Microsoft Azure.
Successful students start this course with knowledge of cloud computing and core data concepts and professional experience with data solutions.
- AZ-900 - Azure Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- Explore compute and storage options for data engineering workloads in Azure
- Run interactive queries using serverless SQL pools
- Perform data Exploration and Transformation in Azure Databricks
- Explore, transform, and load data into the Data Warehouse using Apache Spark
- Ingest and load Data into the Data Warehouse
- Transform Data with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Integrate Data from Notebooks with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Support Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing (HTAP) with Azure Synapse Link
- Perform end-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Perform real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics
- Create a Stream Processing Solution with Event Hubs and Azure Databricks
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: AI-900: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure for the
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoVeč o vsebini tečaja