About The Course:
This is a deep dive course on Purple Team Operations: the cyber kill chain - reconnaissance, attack planning and delivery, system exploitation, privilege escalation and lateral movement, anomalies detection, discovery of industry attacks and threats, understanding how compromised system or solution looks like, defining the indicators of the attack, and incident handling.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyze emerging trends in attacks
- Identify areas of vulnerability within your organization
- Prepare a risk assessment for your organization
- Report and recommend countermeasures
- Develop a threat management plan for your organization
- Organize Red Team – Blue Team exercises
Red team and blue team members, enterprise administrators, infrastructure architects, security professionals, systems engineers, network administrators, IT professionals, security consultants and other people responsible for implementing network and perimeter security. To attend this training, you should have a good understanding of basic security concepts, as well as, good hands-on experience in working with Windows and Linux infrastructure (as administrator or developer). At least 5 years in the field is recommended.