About this course
This 5-day course is considered essential for anyone who would like to expand the knowledge about Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) in Microsoft technologies. During the course PKI is covered in depth, starting from the best practices for implementing PKI and ending up with advanced issues that happen during the implementation.
Network administrators, infrastructure architects, security professionals, systems engineers, network administrators, IT professionals, security consultants and other people responsible for implementing network and perimeter security, Chief Security Officers.
- Module 1: Foundations of PKI
- Module 2: Policies and PKI
- Module 3: PKI in Windows domain
- Module 4: Designing and implementing CA Hierarchy
- Module 5: Upgrading PKI Infrastructure
- Module 6: PKI Security
- Module 7: Deploying application-specific solutions