About the course:
This is a deep dive course on security operations: vulnerability management, anomalies detection, discovery of industry attacks and threats, understanding how compromised system or solution looks like, defining the indicators of the attack, incident handling.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyze emerging trends in attacks.
- Identify areas of vulnerability within your organization
- Prepare a risk assessment for your organization
- Report and recommend countermeasures
- Develop a threat management plan for your organization
Enterprise administrators, infrastructure architects, security professionals, systems engineers, network administrators, IT professionals, security consultants and other people responsible for implementing network and perimeter security.
To attend this training, you should have a good hands-on experience in administering Windows infrastructure. At least 8 years in the field is recommended.
- Module 1: Identifying Areas of Vulnerability
- Module 2: Modern Attack Techniques
- Module 3: Identity Attacks
- Module 4: Malicious Software Techniques
- Module 5: Discovery and Analysis of the Modern Attacks
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing Endpoint Security
- Module 7: Securing the Communication Channel Approach