Termin v septembru traja 5 dni.
About the course
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Students in this course are interested in designing and implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Cloud computing concepts, including an understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
- Both Azure administration and Azure development with proven expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- Live virutal
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoVeč o vsebini tečaja