About This Course:
This five day course is an in depth hands-on study of HTML5, CSS3 and modern web and mobile development. The course includes detailed hands-on labs and Q&A labs. The labs include multiple projects, including one beginning to end web site.
This class is targeted towards the professional developer new to HTML, self-taught HTML developers, graphics designers and those new to HTML development.
At Course Completion:
- Create HTML5 compliant web pages.
- Test and validate HTML and CSS code.
- Create CSS for style pages.
- Work with experimental vendor prefixes.
- Work with fonts and CSS font effects.
- Work with color and color tools.
- Layout pages and content using DIVs, iFrames and Tables.
- Add and format images and CSS sprites.
- Create HTML5 forms.
- Embed and manage video and audio content.
- Module 1: A Brief History of HTML and the Web
- Module 2: Core HTML Elements
- Module 3: Cascading Style Sheets
- Module 4: Fonts and Text
- Module 5: Colors and Backgrounds
- Module 6: Anchors and Hyperlinks
- Module 7: Page Layout
- Module 8: Images
- Module 9: HTML Forms
- Module 10: Multimedia
- While any background in HTML or development is a plus, all you need are basic PC skills and a desire to learn web development.