About this course:
This two day class is designed for information workers or power users who serve as SharePoint Site Owners or Site Collection Administrators. Students should take this course if they need to know how to manage the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 sites. This class compliments the 20339-1 course by providing IT Pros with the foundation of permissions and site collection management.
- SharePoint Site Owners
- SharePoint Power Users
- SharePoint Site Collection Administrators
- SharePoint Administrators and Developers
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Have strong SharePoint 2010-2016 end user skills or have attended course “55193: Introduction to SharePoint 2016 for Collaboration and Document Management” or similar.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage Sites and Site Collections.
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security.
- Add and configure web parts.
- Configure site options including theme, title, description and icon.
- Configure site navigation.
- View site activity reports.
- Customize lists and libraries.
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning.
- Create and modify pages and web part pages.
Več o vsebini tečaja