About this course
In this course you will learn how to reduce costs andincrease efficiencies in your network. You will discover how to consolidatethe administration of an enterprise IT infrastructure with Group Policy, andyou will learn to control and manage computer systems and domain users runningWindows Server and Windows clients. Create Group Policies, implementadministrative and security templates, and determine best practices whendeploying software packages. Walk away with the experience and tools needed tooptimize your enterprise systems and networks.implement administrative andsecurity templates, and determine best practices when deploying softwarepackages. Walk away with the experience and tools needed to optimize yourenterprise systems and networks.
This course is intended for Enterprise network staff responsible for help desk support, system administration, and network design.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 environments and a fundamental understanding of Active Directory.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Features and functions of Group Policy
- Use Group Policy management tools to manage security policies
- Design a Group Policy infrastructure
- Group Policy processing architecture
- Back up, restore, import, and copy Group Policy Objects through the Group Policy
- Management Console
- Use Windows PowerShell to manage Group Policy
- Implement security using Group Policy
- Configure the desktop environment with Group Policy
- Configure roaming profiles and Folder Redirection
- Assign and publish software packages
- Implement AppLocker and software restriction policies
- Create and deploy Administrative Templates
- Configure Group Policy preferences
Več o vsebini tečaja