About this course:In this course, you will learn how to manage Microsoft Teams in your organizations. The course covers Microsoft Teams overview, implementing governance, security and compliance for Microsoft Teams, preparing the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment, deploying teams, and managing collaboration and communication in Microsoft Teams. You will learn about Teams architecture. Specifically, you will learn about the integration between Microsoft Teams and various workloads and services in Microsoft 365.
You will learn about security and compliance features for Teams, including conditional access, MFA, Threat, alerts, DLP policies, eDiscovery, and information barrier policies. You will also learn about preparing the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment, including upgrading from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams, network settings, and managing Microsoft Teams endpoints. Lastly, you will learn about how to create and manage teams, manage membership, including internal and external users. You will further learn about different settings and policies to manage collaboration and communication experiences in Microsoft Teams.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role and are interested in in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam. The Microsoft Teams Administrator configures, deploys, and manages Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment. The Teams Administrator collaborates with Telephony engineers to integrate advanced voice features into Microsoft Teams. This role is not responsible for configuring direct routing, configuring call routing, or integrating telephony.
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- What is Microsoft Teams and how the components work together
- How to implement Governance, Security and Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- How to prepare an organizations environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- How to deploy and manage teams
- Ways of managing collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Techniques to manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams
This training prepares you for:
- Exam: MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams for the
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
*Certificiranje ni vključeno v cenoMore