The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module is a 5-day course, designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
The transition module enables candidates to recognise their previous achievements while still gaining the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
The module will provide information on the key elements of the following modules from ITIL 4:
- ITIL 4 Foundation (1st day)
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (2nd day)
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (3rd day)
- ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT (4th day)
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve. (5th day)
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. Candidates can continue to collect their v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to take the transition module when it is launched.
Certificiranje je vključeno v ceno