About this course:
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features