About this course:
This course is designed for the Power User, Collection Administrator and Developers that want to learn the new SharePoint 2013 workflow development process using SharePoint Designer 2013, the Visual Designer and Visio 2013. SharePoint 2019 maintains the same functionality as SharePoint 2013 for workflows and continues to use SharePoint Designer 2013.
This course is intended for all business professionals including IT professional, developers, managers, project leads, project managers, and team leads, but we do not expect coding skills, just thinking skills!
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of what you want to do either now or in the future with SharePoint 2013 workflows.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore SharePoint 2013 Designer User Interface.
- Use Backstage View.
- Create a Subsite.
- Create a Site Template.
- Delete a Subsite.
- Create a SharePoint List.
- Create a SharePoint Library.
- View Content Types.
- Create a New Content Type.
- Create a Site Column.
- Add a Content Type to a List or Library.
- Use The Out-Of-The-Box Workflows.