|Cena tečaja *||1.350,00 €|
|Obseg v dneh||5|
Vam zgoraj razpisani termini ne ustrezajo?
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov in obvestili vas bomo o naslednjem terminu.
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov
Kombo Developing SQL Data Models in Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services K20768-10990
About this course
This five-day instructor-led bootcamp is aimed at database professionals who fulfil a business intelligence (BI) developer role. The bootcamp combines two courses together: MOC #20768 - Developing SQL Data Models and MOC #10990 - Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services. In addition, the attendees learn more about data mining and machine learning in SQL Server 2016 with R. This course looks at implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and at creating tabular semantic data models for analysis with SSAS. Then it teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. Finally, it introduces the most advanced analytical techniques with data mining and machine learning.
Custom Module 1: Introducing R in SQL Server 2016
R is a free software programming language and software environment for statistical computing, data mining, and graphics. R is extensively supported in SQL Server 2016 suite, in Power BI, and in Azure ML. In order to use it, you have to learn the language. After attending this session, you should be able to write simple R code and use it in the products and services mentioned.
- MOC #20768 Module 1/MOC #10990 Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- MOC #20768 Module 2: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- MOC #20768 Module 3: Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- MOC #20768 Module 4: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- MOC #20768 Module 5: Introduction to MDX
- MOC #20768 Module 6: Customizing Cube Functionality
- MOC #20768 Module 7: Implementing a Tabular Data Model by Using Analysis Services
- MOC #20768 Module 8: Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- MOC #10990 Module 2: Reporting Services Data
- MOC #10990 Module 3: Implementing Reports
- MOC #10990 Module 4: Configuring Reports
- MOC #10990 Module 5: Creating Mobile Reports
- MOC #20768 Module 9: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
- Custom Module 1: Introducing R in SQL Server 2016
Prijava na tečaj